Friday 27 January 2012

Officially Sweet 16

I'm back!!!


just like I promised ^_^


Happy Delayed Chinese New Year, though I'm not Chinese. But I want those Ang Paos I really do.


today is my 16 birthday and I actually bothered to blog when I should be celebrating. My brother is back in Singapore, which means I have to fight for the computer since he's a gamer. Since he's going to study here officially I may have troubles using the computer.


As much as I love my gamer friends you should NEVER as in NEVER try to take away whatever they are playing, unless they offer it to you. I literally had to learn that the hard way. When it comes to computers gamers will ALWAYS beat bloggers like me. Cuz gamers spend more time on the net than bloggers who need to be literally out there to have something to blog about.


School was pretty much normal aside from the greetings I got today. Maybe that's just me being cold-hearted.


For once I'm actually nice enough to reply to the birthday greeting I get on Facebook. What the heck happened to me???


I have to hurry since my brother wants to computer back so I'll spam you with last minute photos.










I wanted to try a new make-up style after watching Hyuna and JS = Trouble Maker. I really like this style but I don't think I'll use it again, unless I'm old enough to go clubbing. I don't have contact lens and I have no idea how my eyes ended up looking like that in the last photo but it reminds me of a cat.

MEOW!!!

I want to type more but there's an actual cat behind me waiting for its turn (T . T)

So bye for now, 
As promised I'm ending my MIA
so follow me on Twitter

1 comment: