Friday 6 January 2012

Cosplaying *I think*


How do I look like in a wig???














Story behind the Photos:

I have a close friend in the Philippines who is a cosplayer. One day I was at her house, which is like 50 meters from mine. When I just suddenly wanted too try her cosplay wig.


When i tried the wig we just really wanted to take photos. So we walked to my house with me wearing the wig outside. I had my camera and clothes over there.


We were supposed to take photos in the beach in front of my house but the sun disappeared...(T . T)


I cant believe she managed too make me pose this cute. I'm not a cutesy type of person


Speaking of her here are photos of cam-whoring of us in THE MIDDLE OF THE MALL as in the walkways


couple glasses<3
 I wasn't wearing make-up that day okay!!!


So far my unnie/onii-chan/ate is the only person who camwhores as much as me


AND THAT IS WHY I WWUUUUZZZZZ HER!!!!


We really had nothing to do that day plus we often end up cam-whoring when were bored


I don't want to post these pics in FB since they're too cute and embarrassing even for me so I'm just gonna post them here 


I posted a few of the photos of me in a wig in my first post but I didn't post all of them. So here they are. 




Until my next rant off
Is it me or are my posts becoming boring
If you find me interesting
follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment