Friday 13 January 2012

New year in Malaysia

DELAYED HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! (^.^)


on Friday the 13th


I know this is REALLY LATE and I don't have much of an excuse aside from school and my own laziness. An entire week without an update...(T_T)


Classes are officially starting and I'm already dying in A-maths. At times like these its nice to remember what you did during the holidays.


I went to Malaysia for New Year, but I wasn't looking forward to it. My last trip to Malaysia involved me putting on my cold-hearted bitch face for the entire trip cuz of SOME PEOPLE who I NEVER WANT TO MEET AGAIN (but they live in Singapore though).


This time it was more on the neutral side, I haven't totally forgotten what happened during the last trip. But at least I made effort to enjoy myself though.


First Day: Kuala Lumpur
 I got the seat in front of the stairs, the first thing people will see when they climb up is my face



 The hotel, had I sky ceiling in the lobby 
 plus my bed had a GIANT mirror at the headpost
 okay thats just me fooling around and being stupid with my camera
 been a long time since I've tied my hair into a side pony, last year I cut my hair short cuz I got soooo pissed and i took it out on my hair






 Sorry to my brother, but this photo is so unglam and funny I had to post it
I didn't bother putting make-up on, too lazy



 I was camwhoring when my mom joined 


 My siblings don't want too look at the camera... (T ^ T)
 I had to inherit my stupidity from somewhere right






 I look pissed here, the Japan bear was hard too find and when I found it. It looked so plain. 


Japan you can do better than this!!!


 My parents are too PDA-ish its embarrassing sometimes 


 Daniela lets go to France together




 Took stolen shots of my brother as payback


He put my spoon in chili when I wasn't looking and I cant take spicy things




 Guess who's carrying my DOMO-KUN
 View from the Hotel Room..... so pretty 


I accidentally brought the wrong charger for my camera so my camera didn't last throughout the entire trip to Malaysia


Day 2: Genting 


My parents said it was cold in Genting so I dressed like this. We were planning to watch the fireworks for New Year there.

Seriously this room is meant for cam-whoring

It was raining so we didn't get to go to the outdoor theme park, but we got to go to the indoor one (they had an indoor one!!!!)

I wonder which idiot decided to put a water ride in the freezing mountains

 My camera was already close to death (T . T)


The indoor one was like a mall and theme park mixed it was mega good. Why did I have to bring the wrong charger???

Cuz of the mist the fireworks display was cancelled... My New Year had no fireworks

 New Year pic (this is the best I could get since my camera performance was low cuz of the drained battery)



Day 3: leaving Genting




Sorry no camwhore pics for day 3. I'll post the time I went to USS (Universal Studios Singapore) tomorrow since I'm feeling lazy again

Bye until tomorrow
*waves hand like a maniac*
Follow me on Twitter 
pleeeaaaasssseeeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment