Friday 3 February 2012

Fan-girls guide to HEALTHY FAN-GIRLING!!!

Lately new artists are popping out with RAPIDLY INCREASING FANCLUBS!!!


I'm posting this as a message to fan-girls, yes all of you overly obsessed fan-girls out there.


I respect ALL artists who have ACTUAL TALENT. But its hard to express your admiration for an artist especially if its a new one that you've recently taken into liking when they have fan-girls. Fan-girls that are like an "ON" switch as soon as you mention their idol they go into a crazy reciting of random facts and how cute, hot, handsome, etc. the male star they like is. 


You'll feel even more agitated if you don't even know the artist and they're talking about it so.... You know what I mean. Fan-girls I know you adore you're artist but please you aren't helping the artist by getting a new fan-girl or fan-boy you're actually making people annoyed by you and your artist. When all that artist did is do their job. If you continue this they might actually gain anti's rather then fans.


There's a reason why I NEVER tell people who I meet for the first time which fan club I belong to. By fan club I mean groups like Beliebers, Cassiopeia, Directioners, Sones, Shawols all those groups. I love music its pretty much my life. But you should support an artist for their talent not their looks. 



When you buy their merchandise buy their CD's or posters, don't but stuff like pins, phone covers, fans, mugs all those unnecessary stuff. I ONLY BUY their CD's with my own money I saved (by not eating or using my allowance :( that was hard ok). I get the posters sometimes when i buy magazines.


I saved to buy these CD's





I receive those fan club things like stickers and pins from my friends as gifts and I appreciate them ALOT. But personally I wouldn't spend my money on them you can buy them at a cheaper price without a famous person's face on it (OMG I SOUND LIKE AN AUNTEE).

Girls you have a life don't invest it fully into something that won't come true like becoming the wife of your idol.... You have friends and people you can hang out with, leave all the fan-girling private unless your friends also want to spazz over that artist. 

If not LEAVE THEM  ALONE simply because they don't care. Sometimes they'll be nice just because they're your friends or if their real friends they just tell you to STFU!!!

I pretty much wrote this out of annoying tweets spamming my timeline about stuff I don't care about.... my friends know this is just me being my straight-forward self

Until my next post
Bye for now
Follow me on twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment