Tuesday 28 February 2012

Busy? + Disney

I'm VERY SOORRRRRRYYYYYYY!!!!


but i won't do my weekly blog posts for at least 2-3 weeks. Why?


Because I'm mad busy right now, reason: SCHOOL......... and video games.......... and I have another audition to practice for, If you remember my JYP audition that sucked. I was really disappointed in my last one so I'm practicing really hard for this one. I could go on a long list of stuff I'm busy with right now, but I have no time to type everything out (I also feel lazy).


I decided to sing a Disney song for this one, but I wont tell you which one. No teasers =P


So I was browsing the OTHER DISNEY SONGS when I came across Hercules. Actually my favourite Disney Movie is The Little Mermaid, my childhood dream was to be a mermaid. Back then I though that that mermaids did nothing but sing and swim so The Little Mermaid had a pretty big effect on my dream right now. 




Ariel WAS my favourite Disney Princess until I ended up re-watching Hercules. I've fallen in love with Megara or Meg for short. Her character totally fits my personality. Were both too arrogant for our own good especially when it comes to love.




But unfortunately I won't be singing a Disney song thou :(... 

No comments:

Post a Comment