Friday 17 February 2012

Valentines

Delayed Happy Valentines Greeting (^ ^)


Sorry I'm really late, aside from that this is a pretty short update......


Please forgive me... My life is in a bit of a wreck right now


Lets all forget the bad stuff for a while and focus on good stuff. So lets talk about what happened during Valentines. Yes, I'm one of those singles valentines but that doesn't stop me from having fun not just on Valentines but everyday, with my friends.


Valentines Day was on a school day and Mother Tongue was one of my subjects that morning. Since I can't speak Malay, Tamil or Chinese (especially Chinese) I don't take any MT classes along with a few other students. So MT is pretty much my slacking time.


That morning there was an unexpected surprise visit from.... *drum rolls*


these people right in front of our school

I honestly don't watch any Singapore TV shows, but when I saw the bus enter the school I knew this was the type of bus used by celebs. Why I know? the tainted bus windows, its tainted so that no one can see whats inside. A bus with tainted windows is like a big shove in your face that its either a celeb in there or a VIP or something like that.

My friends in MT told me they were on Channel 5. Every single Sec 3E student who didn't take MT saw them and of course we told the rest of the Sec 3. C'mom how often do you see people from TV come to your school.

The photo is from Gelli since I don't bring my camera or phone to school. *Lameness level 100*

----------

Unfortunately the happy moment didn't live for long. My school decided to celebrate Total defense day early by feeding us... well... shit food. I see the point of them giving us TOTALLY TASTELESS FOOD so that we can understand what happened during the Jap. Occupation. But your wasting the school fund because the students pretty much threw out the food without finishing. I had like two spoons before I got sick of it and threw it out. Heck even water tasted better than it.

We also had the ration card thing
*sorry for the bad photo I used my webcam on this and not my digi-cam*

Yeah short post but that was my Valentine like. Boring right?? I promise I will try to blog more often and stop playing video games. So please watch out for me.

Until my next post
Bye
Follow me on twiiter

No comments:

Post a Comment