Tuesday 20 December 2011

Who I am...

Hi I'm a new blogger


to introduce myself to people 


I'm making this my first blog post


MY BASIC PROFILE




Preferable Name: Que
Real Name: Camille Trinidad
Current Age: 15 
Birthday: January 27, 1996
Height: 162
Blood Type: O
Special Ability: Singing, sleeping

Worst Ability: Dancing, Studying(can never concentrate)
Spent most money on: CDs,clothes and make-up
Music type: anything, songs that fit my mood
Dream: To be a singer renowned for singing skills...(^^)

Nicknames (given by friends) : Annoying Strawberry, Gorilla, Yu (Japanese- fish), Shrieking Banshi



just for the sake of it random photos of me...LOL















yeah i cam-whore...

my reasons for making a blog... i need to do something other than sleeping...

i found blogging interesting recently

so i made one

my personality in general is different from how i look

i'm straight-forward and slightly boyish at times

yeah thats me

i'm not afraid to be my fucking self

i have naturally curly hair (which i refuse to straighten)

Music defines who i am.... sounds lame right


Follow me and my rantings on this blog...XD


No comments:

Post a Comment