Tuesday 27 December 2011

Bugis X-mas Shopping

Hey people,


I recently went to Bugis to shop gifts for my family and things for myself


just wanted to share what I bought


Since I cant post the gift pictures before Christmas, since it'll ruin the surprise, I decided to only post it after


 For my sister
(She's been wanting a new wallet)
 For my dad 
(I don't want to take it out of the plastic since I suck at folding)
 For my brother
(He lost his hat in the airplane on the way too Singapore)
For my mom
(I just think she needs a new bag, ignore the mess behind)

Enough of what I bought for my family, these are the things I bought for myself 

I also bought new ear studs but I didn't take pics of it

 This cost me only $13!!!
It's totally my style... so yeah...
 I love DOMO-KUN!!!
i spent most of my $$$ on this bag alone
I just couldn't help it
(even my camera strap is Domo)

 Plain Graphic Tees are a must have in closets
You can wear them casually or wear accessories with them 
 *I srsly need to stop buying stripes*
i like whats written on it anyways

I was looking for new headphones 
*I managed to buy a cute one as well*
when I spotted this
A Miyake standee

Luckily the saleslady let me take pictures (I'm scared of salesladies, LITERALLY)

 Me with the Yutaki standee
 UWA!!! Theres a handsome guy staring at me
This picture speaks for itself

Hehe

People were staring at me when I took these photos

I pretty much looked like an idiot

Its okay though wasn't the first time I started cam-whoring in the middle of a mall or street... yeah *awkwardly*

Until my next post
bye *waves hand*
Follow me on Twitter

1 comment: