Wednesday 21 December 2011

Make-Up + tips (end 2011)

I'm just going too rant about make-up

i LOVE make-up

i'm just going to show my current make-up kit


This is my palette...  i just bought so i havent used it as much


Its "Ever Bilena"... just for randomness


this eye-shadow palette has given me the least problems compared to the ones before

 I've had my share of eye-shadow problems


You should never buy either two types of eye shadow


1. the type thats too stiff...the type that doesn't stick on the applicator easily...plus it doesn't apply evenly


2. those that are too loose... they're hard too maintain cuz the powder may fall off anytime...and it'll dirty your other make-up (if you keep them in a bag)


my old palette was MESSY...This was it...

"Careline" has good eye-shadow colors and applies evenly and properly... but this palette is the reason why i decided to put my make-up in a box...

PLUS NEVER as in NEVER buy their lip products...I've tried them... They damaged my lips instead of moisturizing or helping them...*trauma*

Currently I use "Silk Girl" for face powder

Since I'm still a teenager my skin is still okay
So i dont buy or use any special type of foundation
Any type of face powder will do for me

my concealer "SilkGirl"

I just bought this concealer recently

I suffer from dark circles caused by insomnia

I've suffered from it since I was I kid

I concealer is a must have basic make-up item s


 My eyeliners

The one on the left is from "Avon"... its like crayon... good for beginners cuz sometimes ur eyes turn red if ur not used to eyeliner... *plus i have relative that works for Avon wen i see something i need thats on sale i buy... neat right*

The one on the right is "Nichiko"... one side is pencil liner another is a smudger... i really like it... i often use this wen i go outside XD...


 My liquid eye-liner

I dont recommend using liquid eye-liner too often cuz its bad for the skin

using pencil liner is better

and if ur like me with very obvious double eye-lids... some times the liquid smudges on ur upper lid when u blink... when it isn't dry yet

buying liquid eye-liner that dries fast is a good idea

My mascara

Its from Ever Bilena (again) its dual... plus this is my first mascara

The white side is conditioner it makes your eyelash thicker put it on every night if u want naturally thicker eye-lashes (i fall asleep before i can do that anyways)

The black side is the actual mascara

 Bonus shot of my baby cousin holding the mascara
she has thick (naturally) eyelashes
so she modeled for me...LOL?

My lip balms

I use Nivea fruity shine and Maybelline Baby lips

i dont use lipstick... i find it too much

"Nivea" and "Maybelline" are the only two lip products I trust (still traumatized from Careline)


Lastly a list of VERY BASIC MAKE-UP FOR BEGINNERS:
-face powder
-eye liner (preferable pencil)
-lipbalm (tinted or not) / lipstick
-concealer (u can still do without this one if you're confident in your skin)


you only need these basic item to look great



Ok,,,,That concludes my Make-up Blog

Bonus shots of me and my baby cousin
 I took ALOT of effort too take proper photos of us together
Since kids move alot
These were the best i could get

Until my next ranting...<3

Follow me on twitter

Update: i decided to alter this a bit... and make at least one (my) make-up kit blog every 6 months or on a yearly basis

No comments:

Post a Comment